More than 200,000 in print!
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
Basic Principles, Protocols, and Procedures
Sign up for emails on upcoming titles on Trauma & PTSD (with special discounts)!
The reproducible materials can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
2. Adaptive Information Processing: The Model as a Working Hypothesis
3. Components of EMDR Therapy and Basic Treatment Effects
4. Phase One: Client History
5. Phases Two and Three: Preparation and Assessment
6. Phases Four to Seven: Desensitization, Installation, Body Scan, and Closure
7. Working with Abreaction and Blocks
8. Phase Eight: Reevaluation and Use of the EMDR Therapy Standard Three-Pronged Protocol
9. Standardized Protocols and Procedures for Special Situations
10. The Cognitive Interweave: A Proactive Strategy for Working with Challenging Clients
11. Selected Populations
12. Theory, Research, and Clinical Implications
Appendix A. Clinical Aids
Appendix B. Client Transcripts
Appendix C. Clinical and Outcome Assessments
Appendix D. Research Lists
Appendix E. Client Safety
Appendix F. EMDR Therapy Training Resources