More than 75,000 in print!
Raising a Secure Child
How Circle of Security Parenting Can Help You Nurture Your Child's Attachment, Emotional Resilience, and Freedom to Explore
Kent Hoffman, Glen Cooper, and Bert Powell
With Christine M. Benton
Foreword by Daniel J. Siegel
Sign up for emails on upcoming titles on Families & Couples (with special discounts)!
The practical tools can be downloaded and printed in PDF format.
I. All Around the Circle: Understanding Attachment and the Importance of Security
2. Security: Befriending Imperfection
3. A Map for Attachment: The Circle of Security
4. Being the Hands on the Circle
5. Shark Music: How Our Childhood Echoes in Our Parenting
6. Behavior as Communication: Cues and Miscues
II. Creating and Maintaining the Circle: How to Be Bigger, Stronger, Wiser, and Kind—and Good Enough
7. Shark Bones: Exploring Our Core Sensitivities
8. Testing New Waters: Choosing Security
9. Staying Afloat: Choosing Security Over and Over as Your Child Grows