More than 125,000 in print!
Motivational Interviewing in Health Care
Helping Patients Change Behavior
|Watch an interview with Stephen Rollnick.|
Read a Q&A with featured author, Stephen Rollnick!
Sign up for emails on upcoming titles on Motivational Approaches (with special discounts)!
I. Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
2. Motivational Interviewing
III. Motivational Interviewing in Practice
7. Connecting with a Person: Engaging
8. Finding Direction: Focusing
9. Addressing the Why and How of Change: Evoking
10. Heading Into Action: Planning
IV. Everyday Challenges
11. Offering Advice and Information
12. MI Briefly
13. MI and Assessment
14. MI in Groups
15. MI Remotely
16. MI for Administrators and Managers
V. Inside Motivational Interviewing
17. Vaccine Hesitancy: A Case Study
18. MI in Depth: What Would You Say Next?
Appendix. A Practitioner’s Guide to Motivational Interviewing Research